Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Scizophrenic Weather

This was our Saturday a week and a half ago. Notice the sweaters without coats? It was like 55 degrees.



I should have known it wouldn't last. It always snows near my birthday. Always. One year my sleepover birthday party was cut short at 8 am because there was a huge blizzard. Every year in high school my birthday was delayed or school cancelled.

So it came as no suprise that during church on Sunday, we got hit with some snow. There's so much energy in the air when a snowstorm is blazing outside. I felt like a kid stuck in school until the bell rang. Or in this case, until the closing song ended. All the kids in the hallways going to their classes were like- Did you see the snow???!!! After Church we got some good snowman making time in.






Hooray Hooray Hooray for snow! Today it's like 10 degrees. We are SO at the library today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...