Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Natalie’s Tangled Party

IMG_7651IMG_7646

Natalie celebrated her 6th birthday on Saturday. We went with a tangled theme. Nothing I did was revolutionary, but I thought I’d blog about it, and if anybody in the area wants to borrow my décor or games you’re welcome to it.  I decorated with purple pom poms, yellow streamers, a sun flag banner and vellum lanterns ( vellum painted with the star, wrapped around mason or spaghetti jars).

We started off with drawing on the walls like Rapunzel in the movie. (Dollar store wrapping paper)

IMG_7654

 

IMG_7660IMG_7663

We took some pics in the photo booth. I made a huge wig of blonde hair for the girls to pose with. Some loved it, some were scared of it. I’m still untangling it.

IMG_7643

We tossed some apple bean bags to Maximus, tangled each other up in streamers (Girls favorite game by far)

IMG_7714IMG_7715

We panned Flynn Rider with blindfolds on (oops no pics!), And danced with streamers to the Tangled songs.

IMG_7648IMG_7767

IMG_7773IMG_7746

We made scores of lanterns from vellum and purple construction paper.

IMG_7652IMG_7759

The girls ate cinnamon roll and cheesy Italian bread braids. Natalie loved the donut tower.

IMG_0003

The girls went home with satchels, chameleon party blowers and some felt and silky flower clips. Plus their lanterns and dance streamers.

All in all, it was a great party, and I was proud of myself for doing it in less than 2 weeks. Hooray for Tangled!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...