Monday, December 5, 2011

Over the highway and through the air…to the Daleys house we go…

Over Thanksgiving our family Holly, Braden and Lydia came to visit.

IMG_6695

Lydia loved all the excess of toys we’ve got around here….

IMG_6702

And the crazy kids that believe they really are dogs in people’s bodies…

IMG_6719

Holly and Braden were given lots of time to read as their holiday gift.

IMG_6728

And all the cousins had fun coloring together…

IMG_6735

And posing for pictures. Lydia is a natural in front of the camera- no crawling away, just a pretty smile and laugh at my not so great duck impression.

IMG_6764

And my hair and clothes looked kinda cute on Thanksgiving, so I had Holly document it for my posterity- See kids! Your mom was cute back in the day!

IMG_6812

IMG_6774

These kids begged me for a “silly picture.” Much more their natural state then their posed pics I usually get.

IMG_6784

What a touching photo, with some of my favorite people and my favorite sippy cups (why didn’t I see that when I took the picture!!??!)

IMG_6799

Jonah took immediately to playing with their new nativity set.

IMG_6875

And Leo took immediately to watching Braden demonstrate Angry Bird for us.

IMG_6835-

There was lots of rock paper scissors…but no lizard or spock games unfortunately.

IMG_6850

Evie is becoming quite a little goofball.

IMG_6853

That face pretty much sums up our whole holiday. Love you Daleys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...