Friday, May 13, 2011

Other Happenings….

 

Mother’s Day has come and gone. Here’s what I got from Sophia from school.

IMG_0524

I loved it. Especially her artistic flowers all over the box.

IMG_0512

Here’s Sophia at a Multicultural fair at the school. She’s pointing to her X-ray fish drawing. Her class studied Australia and did some art projects about the animals there.

IMG_0529

For our Anniversary (8 years baby!), John rented the newest Harry Potter on video (bleh, so anticlimatic!) and made me this awesome Ice Cream sculpture of Hogwarts. Notice the hot fudge moat and sprinkles? This man knows a way to a woman’s heart, I mean a way to my sugar cravings.

 IMG_0547

We put batteries in this lil gorilla that sings our wedding song. Now the kids know all 15 seconds of it by heart. We’ve got another date tonight- away from the house, without children! So exciting.

 

Last but not least, I got together with some friends for a dancing night. So fun. The smiles on our faces say it all.

IMG_0480IMG_0482IMG_0484IMG_0489IMG_0495

Thanks for the fun night, Ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...