Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

 

I have distinct memories of trying to ride my bike on a sheet of ice in middle school. Went along great until I had to brake. Yikes.

I didn’t see anybody that dumb around my neighborhood- but I did see people re enacting Happy Feet penguin footage and sliding around on their stomachs. My girls did some ice skating.  Maybe tomorrow we’ll sled around.

I’ve gotten an extra jolt of craftiness this week, so the kids have been dutifully playing with every toy in the house. I'm knee deep in three projects, something always seems to come up before I can finish. Such is life, right?

Here’s some pics of the ice and my kiddos. I played around with selective focus today and ventured out into selective exposure time so the snow was white and not gray.

 

IMG_0407

IMG_0411

IMG_0370

 

IMG_0376IMG_0305

IMG_0391

IMG_0306

 

IMG_0313

IMG_0345

IMG_0316

IMG_0350IMG_0310

IMG_0362IMG_0353

1 comment:

KaraLynne and Andy said...

I love the picture of the basketball net.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...