Monday, June 20, 2011

End of Kindergarten!

Here is Sophia on the last day. It was an Hawaiian party, so she spent some of her hard earned money at the dollar store for the lei and grass skirt. She was so excited to go in her crazy outfit.

IMG_1430

She’s loved her teacher Miss Bloomer, and the last week of school she’s been making piles of pictures to give her teacher. I suggested we make her something for her gift, so we went to Hobby Lobby, and Sophia picked out two strands of fashion beads to make a bracelet and necklace.

 

IMG_1102

Sophia is now officially a first grader- well, I’m not inclined to believe that yet, until she starts leaving me for 7 hours every day. I’m looking forward to her new adventures, but I’m so glad we have all summer before she spends so much time away from home! Hooray for kindergarten!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...