Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of School

IMG_4375IMG_4377IMG_4384IMG_4381IMG_4382

The first weeks of school have come and went. Sophia’s doing great in first grade, she loves her teacher, who seems very experienced and enthusiastic. I could only get one posed picture before Silly Sophia took over. Good thing she can keep that in check at school. Man, Sophia is exhausted by day’s end, we’ve had to develop a new routine of down time when she gets home.

 

IMG_4412IMG_4438

And just because I take too many pictures…here’s Natalie in her natural state all glammed up, and Leo’s newest haircut. John cut it while I was at church, next time I’m thinking mohawk. He’s crazy enough for it. Natalie will be starting preschool in a week or so, we’re doing it two days a week and I’ve been compiling curriculum and ideas from my past

Hooray for new school years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...