Today's Mama always have these amazing giveaways. The sleigh full of gifts for this year is worth over 3 THOUSAND dollars, and is pretty much everything you could ever want to make cool stuff. Screenprinting. Cricut. A bike. I think I would faint if I won. So you should enter...on second thought. You don't need all that stuff, if you don't enter my odds are better :) Just kidding. But I expect a consolation prize if you win and you heard about it from me.
Here's my official blog entry...
Mama’s Holiday Wish List MemeTodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? Glass mixing bowls, A candy thermometer, Martha Stewart's Craft Encylopedia, maternity clothes, and a huge mirror for my entryway.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? Blankets for my babies, my aunt makes amazing quilts that are heirlooms.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? Making a purse. I've never done it, but I have about a dozen tutorials printed off.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? A huge castle 3-d puzzle. I love figuring out how to put it together, that's what I love about sewing.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? Princess anything and everything.
6. What is your favorite holiday food? Wasail, white chocolate chex mix, pecan pie....do I have to pick just one?
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? Calendars for the whole family, and some puzzle picture blocks, cookie jars for preschool, as well as Holiday message blocks.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? Elf and Home Alone
9. Favorite holiday song? Celine Dion- Oh Holy Night
10. Favorite holiday pastime? I love baking all day long with my kids and decorating the christmas tree. And watching a new movie every night at my in-laws.