Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year’s Eve!

We partied at Mike and Meggan’s house, as usual.

The new year’s eve hats and noisemakers were a pleasant distraction- and miraculously, noone got a cold the next week! We feasted on yummy food- thanks Meggan- and partied like the rest of the nation, dancing with the wii.

Can you spot…The jekyll and hyde sides of Madelyn? Or Jonah wearing a pink tiara? Or Evelyn being entertained by two crazies? Or Sophia being silly as always? What about Leo contemplating Just Dance?

2011-01 January

Other Highlights of the evening: Jonah sees cookie dough (hot chocolate cookies with marshmallows if you’re wondering)- and makes a beeline for the spoons. Check out Evelyn looking on in wonder, and Madelyn stuffing her face in the background.

IMG_9984

Face smoosh!

IMG_0002 IMG_0003

Christmas 2010 will go down in history…as the year of the JUST DANCE pictures! I think I saw about a dozen of these exact shots with diffferent children all over Facebook.

IMG_9963 IMG_9969

Looking forward to putting this one in Natalie’s wedding video! (With the song playing: I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth)

And, the obligatory New Year’s Resolutions:

I want to…

Be more patient

Be more in tune with God

Be caught up in digital Scrapbooking.

So I’m going to…

Yell less, speak softly and think like a kid more (less adrenaline= more patience, right?)

Read through the whole standard works (2468 pgs= 200+ pgs a month/ roughly 7 pgs a day). I’ll be noting important messages I find along the way in a huge poster in my room. I’ll report on that at the end of the year.

Finish 2010 memory book by end of January, Print past books, do a few hours every week, hopefully finish my 3 years gap. The blog should help flesh in where I can’t remember details!

Wish me luck! Happy New Year’s! 2 weeks late!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...