Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas- For my Mama

I shared all these pics on facebook, forgot to put them on the blog. Here they are Mom!

Children’s Museum Trip

Two Sugar Plum Fairy Dance Students:

IMG_8611

IMG_8614

One little Jolly Elf, watching the Carosuel:

IMG_8625

Truffles for my visiting teachees-

IMG_8637 

And a Christmas Dinner out of the old Testament (fish, apples, olives, flatbread, goat cheese, caprese salad, corn, figs)

IMG_8648

Which quickly turned into food fear factor:

IMG_8661

Under the Christmas tree, Christmas morning in Christmas PJ’s”

IMG_8671

How YOU doing? What’s this whole Christmas thing about anyways?

IMG_8686

What? I didn’t get a my little pony playset of my own??!!

IMG_8692

My Christmas wish came true. Pillow Pets are the bestest present ever!!!”

IMG_8694

Sophia’s diligent Snowman making efforts payed off (she did it all by herself!)

IMG_9856

You see mom, the DC current runs through the wires…..

IMG_9893

That about sums up our Christmas!

A list of Favorite Gifts, so we can laugh about them in 20 years:

Play Kitchen, My little pony house, PILLOW PETS!, Toys for Leo to crawl after, American Girl type dolls, a massaging showerhead, a video baby monitor, bass for the computer, a new (to us) camera from Grandpa!, A dremel wood carving tool.

Wow, we sound spoiled. Because we are! At least we know it. 

Coming up next: New Years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...