Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December crazies- John’s Birthday, Lily’s Birthday, Dance Recital

 

 

IMG_7200IMG_7134IMG_7207

I’m getting nuttin for Christmas, Mommy and Daddy are mad. I’m getting nuttin for Christmas cuz I ain’t been nothing but bad.

I spilled the flour all over the kitchen. Somebody snitched on me!

I stole the cups to box with my sister. Somebody snitched on me!

I poked everything Mamma cooked. Somebody snitched on me!

IMG_7220IMG_7223

I took apart the dishwasher to spin arm. Somebody snitched on me!

I took over the computer and shut it down. Somebody snitched on me!

IMG_7271IMG_7292

I dump every bowl on top of my head. Somebody snitched on me!

I stayed in my pj’s until time to go to bed again! Somebody snitched on me!

Good thing I’d already bought them presents!

 

For John’s Birthday we had a mini party- complete with target shooting for his gift (which was hunting accessories).

IMG_7150IMG_7151IMG_7155IMG_7164

His German chocolate cake was delicious…we ate it for days and days and days….

For Lily Bug’s Birthday we went to Monkey Joe’s, a play place. It was great, traffic non withstanding.

IMG_7230IMG_7237

This was the best picture I got of the girls. They could care less that I was there.

IMG_7260IMG_7254

Leo loved the balloon on Lily’s package. And Jonah loves his powerade. Lily’s party was the perfect start to our Christmas vacation. Hooray for Birthdays!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...